Tuesday, June 30, 2009

today is the day!!

things have been great the last few days! the retrieval went well. they got 14 eggs, 11 fertilized. There were 4 grade A embreyos meanin that they were perfect as good as they get. Then we had 4 grade B embreyos. Still very good, followed by 3 grade C's. yesterday was transfer day! We were told my our doc they were the best embreyos he has seen in quite sometime. Just stunning, text book perfect! We made the joint decision to put 2 grade A embreyos in. On the day of the transfer they look at each embreyo to make sure they are dividing properly. They like them do bedivided in to 6 or 8 cells. We were told prior to the transfer that they were 8 cells. When they went to do the tranferr they said they were both divided into 10 cells which is amazing. So all in all yesterday was good day! Today is another big day! Levi ships out today. The sooner it starts the sooner he comes home!~ please keep him n all of our other men n woment nad there families fighting overseas in your hearts and prayers!

2 comments:

  1. We're here for you sis... love you guys. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Jennifer. I follow your sister's blog and when I heard that this was your 4th deployment, I just wanted to say WOW! I'm currently going through my first one and it's ROUGH! I can't imagine doing 4. You're a trooper! I hope everything goes well with the IVF!!!

    ReplyDelete