Monday, June 15, 2009

sick babies suck

last night was horrible my son had horrible stomach pains all night which meant cryin n pain for him n fustration n no sleep for me. The whole time he screamed in the same bed as my husband n i were sleepin in my hubby didnt move or nothing. I know he heard him because it was that bone chillin scream.. Nathan n i went to safeway, in search of some childrens pepto, but of course safeway was closed so it ment i had to go to walmart with my cranky 2 year old at 1 am~ grr!! I literally slept an hour.. I am miserable..
On another note, we are in the middle of our IVF cycle things are gettin to be a lil nerve racking. Just doin the injections, hopin that everything will work out. It sounds bad, I am soo thankful to have Nathan, he truly is the light of my life, but part of me feels incomplete. Please keep us in your prayers n your fingers crossed. thanks time to relax n maybe nap!~

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you havea blog!@ YEAH! You are really going to love it! The family looks great.

    ReplyDelete