Saturday, June 6, 2009

one day at a time..

So the last few days have been pretty busy, My hubbys birthday was the fourth. Since birthdays spent together are rare thing during a time of war.. I made a big deal out of it, made a homemade spaghetti sauce.. and baked him a bday cake!! mental note, bakin is fun, but I am not good at decorating!! It was awesome alot of our family n friends were here to celebrate. Yesterday was my first IVF appt, they did and ultrasound n some blood work.. Everything came back well so I started my first injections last night. I was a lil nervous bout the injecting my self thing but really it was nothing.. Wheeww.. Then we spent the evening with the Kooimans, these kick ass peeps that God has brought in to our lives.. I am super excited to have another Army wife in my life that knows exactly what we go through on a day to day basis.. My sister is an army wife, and amazes me everyday by how she is handeling her first deployment. She has seen me go through 3 deployments now n was and is still there for me if I need anything. I hope she knows the same is true for her... You are almost done sis!! U have done a kick ass job!~ Now its my turn again.. this sux.. lol I guess I should get to bed. (again) nini

2 comments:

  1. Awww sis! No worries this IVF will be over soon enough! and You'll still have all of us when Levi takes off. =) It's like we playing tag with these deployments.... "you're it".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis. Don't worry you know how these things go. Nothing really changes. It is much safer now and we have a lot better equipment to keep us safe. Also you know that Samantha and I will be there to help you with Nathan. Man he is getting so big. Tell him to stop growing at least until I get home. LOL. Well sweet heart you know that we are here for you guys and no matter where we are we are only a phone call away. We love you guys. I will see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete