Wednesday, June 24, 2009

sleep deprived

I know its been a lil while, soo sorry. Things have been crazy. Levi is leavin in the next few days, which is something that we have been thru before and yet never gets easier! This time Nathan is 2 1/2 and will know daddy is gone n I have to say thats what I am most worried about. His reaction to daddy not comin home from work each night. For me these deployments are difficult but bareable,(for the most part) Other then that I am in week three of my IVF cycle and I have to say that it is more intense then I anticipated. The injections are not as bad as I thought but the effects are pretty hard core. The sore boobs, the bloated belly,I already look eight months prego! the pressure n discomfort in my lower belly is painful to say the least. All of these things are normal, with the discomfort in my lower belly right now the injections are helping my body to produce follicles which contain the eggs, the goal is to get the eggs to be as mature as possible before retrieval day (which is hopefully this fri or sat.) By doin this my ovaries are literally 8-10 times there normal size,in combination with all the scar tissue i have from my two laparoscopys n my previous c-section,is where the discomfort comes in. The daily doc appts are gettin to be redundant but something I need to do during this process.. Levi is set to leave soon, so we are tryin to spend as much time together as possible. So far everything is goin well. No petty fights (knock ON wood) Today we are goin to see transformers, with some very good friends of ours, lacey n mike. Mike is also deployin with levi so lacey and I will be deployment buddies. LOL and my sister is also my deployment buddy! She likes mike n lacey and for a short time hangin with them seems to keep her mind off her daily life ( those that follow her blog know what I mean, the hubby being gone, the job search, and just the everyday life us army wives endure!) any who once again I should get my butt back to sleep. Thanks for following.. lol love u guys!~

No comments:

Post a Comment