Monday, June 8, 2009

one day closer

so today was a pretty good day, got alot done. my hubby was srp-ing today n for my fellow army wives i am sure u are familiar its just another step closer to deployment. Well he was put on some meds a month or so ago for insomnia, n because of the meds they said he is now non deployable. Which to many would be great news... My hubby is a soldier n we have all been mentally preparing for him to leave again. He is currently on rear d, which he absolutley hates.. He just wants to go be with his guys! do what he has been trained to do. I was a little relieved when he told me, but then I was taken back by the news bc I had it in my head this was a done deal. I am proud of my hubby n the soldier he has become. I know its in his blood to wanna be there with his guys. So for now the deployment is on the back burner, he is goin go to the Colonel and see if he can get it waived.. As for me today was a pretty good day, just spent it with my stink pot! gotta go watchin Robots.. lol I will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment