Sunday, June 7, 2009

havin fun

ok so once again yesterday was crazy busy, which I am really starting to like. Got up in the am, my friend lacey came over to help me do my hair n makeup for fam pics.. It was the first time we took a portrait since Nathan was 3 mos old.. (bout damn time) lol We get there and of course Krista an old friend of mine does a kick ass job... they were awesome. Looking at the family we have I began to think that if for some reason the IVF thing doesnt work I am incredibly fortunate to have a great husband and a beautiful son... I have always known that but I felt like our family wasnt complete.. But if its Gods will to have nathan then I think I will be alil sad but will focus on the blessing we do have. We are still goin thru with the IVF infact i started my injections a few days ago, n so far sooo good!!! Please keepe your fingers crossed! anywho I have to get to cleanin the bathrooms.. I know u are jealous, lol Thanks for reading~ see you again soon!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment